Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sample Sale Report: Bendon Intimates


I went to the Bendon Sample sale today and I was amazed at the great prices and selection of pretty underpinnings. If they had more styles available in my size I think I could have easily gotten carried away. That being said I did walk away with quite a few things for a great price!

The sale was definitely well lit, spacious and had a variety of cute pieces displayed on the walls. It wasn't at all crowded during my trip and I had a very easy time navigating the very well organized boxes of merch on the tables that were arranged by size. I scarcely found something in the wrong box! Sizes of bras ran from 32A to 38J. Largest assortment in B, C, D and E.

As for bottoms they came in sizes S-L with more selection for S & M. Unfortunately compared to the bra's there were not as many bottoms to create matching sets. My method of shopping was to try on the bras I like and then sort through the bins to find anything that matches. Mismatches were put back into the bins.

Prices List was as follows:
Elle Macpherson
Bra $20 (normally retails for around $65)
Bottom $10 (normally retails for $26-35)

Stella McCartney
Bra $25
Bottom $15
Panty Pack $50


FayreForm
Bra $20
Bottom $10

Bendon Sport
Bra $20

Chemise $30 (Stella $40)
Cami $30
Short $15
Torsolette $10

Very small selection of Maternity Bra's for $20.

The largest selection for smaller sizes was definitely the Elle Macpherson line while larger sizes was primarily the FayreForm Line. Stella McCartney was the smallest selection of choices/size but also the greatest value.

As for fitting room, they have a communal fitting room out of the way of the shopping floor & prying eyes with curtained windows and mirrors available. As I was the only shopper when I stopped by I had all the privacy I needed. Staff was quite friendly and willing to help.

If you are in need of some pretty lingerie, this is a MUST go sale!

Who: Bendon Sample Sale
What: 50-75% off lingerie from Bendon Sport, Elle McPherson Intimates, DimitySO and Fayreform.
When: June 29-30, 2010. Tues 10am-7pm, Wed 10am-5pm
Where: 180 Madison Ave (b/n 33rd & 34th St) Suite 1702

3 comments:

klee4vp said...

i got some beautiful stuff there, but they kinda calculated wrong and mischarged me (which i only realized later). argh!

Erin said...

aww Klee4vp I'm sorry to hear that they mischarged you hope it wasn't by too much! that is a total bummer :( Glad that you picked up some beautiful merch though!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...