Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sample Sale Report: Siwy Denim


I stopped by the Siwy sample sale and was surprised by how small the sample sale was. I have been to all sorts of sample sales in my life but the two lonely racks at Siwy may have been one of the smallest sales I've been to. Despite this there were quite a few lunch time shoppers trying to snag some sexy denim at 40% below wholesale.

Sizes ranged from 24-27 with most selection in the size 24/26 range. As far as I could tell each item was marked on a tag with selling price and seemed to be about $80-87 per item.

So if you're a huge Siwy fan and in the size 24-27 range, it's worth stopping by but there isn't very much stock so go soon. Otherwise it's a rather small sale that may not be worth the effort.

Who: Siwy Denim Sample Sale
What: Prices now 40% below wholesale
When: June 11-12, 2013. Tues-Wed 10am-5pm
Where: 231 West 39 Street (b/n 7th & 8th Ave) Suite 302

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...