Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spotted in Chicago: Missoni for Target

Sunday evening I stopped by the Target in Logan Square to pick up a few things for my apartment. Given the mania that ensued when the collection was released, I was surprised to see quite a bit of inventory still available. I spotted a rack of womens and girls clothing, all various sizes and styles, and a shopping cart full of misc accessories like makeup bags, headbands, hats, and tights. And in the shoe section, there were at least half a dozen pairs of rainboots still available. I wouldn't go out of your way to shop the collection since the material is a bit disappointing and sizes are limited, but if you're in the neighborhood and been curious to see the pieces in person, it might be worth stopping in.

Target at 2656 North Elston Avenue, Chicago, IL (773) 252-1994

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...