Monday, July 18, 2011

n by Nicole Miller Fall Footwear Collection

Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (1)

While I don’t usually consider JC Penney to be a footwear destination, perhaps I will have to change my opinion on that subject thanks to Nicole Miller’s diffusion line.  I just caught a glimpse of the Fall 2011 shoes in the n by Nicole Miller collection and was won over by the affordability and the styling.  You can snag super cute little booties, patterned pumps and sophisticated wedges all for under $100 a pop. In fact right now several styles are marked down to just $50!  While my fave style is definitely the open toe buckle booties above, I am also digging the zip wedge booties and construction style booties below. Wish that they made size 5, but unfortunately for me the collection runs from size 6-11.  What do you think of the collection?

Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (7)Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (2)Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (5)Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (4)Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (3)Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (6)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...