Tuesday, July 19, 2011

iWant: Thomas IV Bags

Over the weekend I checked out Terrfic Mag's pop-up shop at Union Pool. The event featured 20 of New York’s finest independent clothing, jewelry, and accessories designers, including Thomas IV. This line of mix textile handbags can be found at fine boutiques like Bird, Steven Alan and Oak, all personal favorites of mine.

Thomas IV "Marisa Small Bag", $395 fall pre-order

It was my first time coming across Thomas IV, and I have to say I'm definitely a fan. The line was inspired by designer Lia Cinquegrano's desire to find an everyday handbag that reflects her personal style. Her mixed print, mixed textile aesthetic really speaks to me. I love her color palettes and the functionality of her bags. Made with leather and canvas and a minimal use of hardware, the bags are all very lightweight. And the bucket bags were lined with plenty of pockets inside and out.

Thomas IV "Joanie Bucket" ikat$495 fall pre-order


Thomas IV "Joanie Bucket" camel, on sale $299 (reg $495)

These were my favorites on Saturday, and I'm still thinking about the Joanie Bucket bag in camel. It's from her Spring Summer collection, but I would feel comfortable toting it into the fall and super excited to have a Thomas IV handbag in my collection.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...