Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Patio Party!


Last weekend finally felt more like Spring - and what better way to celebrate that having a BBQ patio party! It was sort of a housewarming thing - even though I've been living at my place now for 8 months...better late than never! And thanks to DJ Lani Love I got to test drive a mini turntable!


I've decided that I love my patio. Not more than my shoes - but it's a close call. It helps me escape from the concrete jungle and forget that I'm here in NY. As much as I love this city - there are times where I just need to get away from all of it. It's funny how a little bit of space and air can transport you somewhere else - even if it's just for a few hours.

While the daytime was warm - it definitely cooled down at night - and we all ended up layering up while chilling out on the roof.

On Jeff:
Stitched striped T - Richard Chai
Black V-neck undershirt - Uniqlo silk dry (it's like the equivalent of heat tech but for the summer!)
Drawstring cotton shorts with zip pockets - Richard Chai
Hoodie - Alternative Apparel
Hex nut bracelet - DIY in the style of Giles & Brother
Flip Flops - Havaianas

On Erin:
Printed Jersey Dress - Vena Cava for Uniqlo
Denim Jacket - Alexander McQueen
Buckle Boots - Palladium, courtesy of SoleStruck.com
Safety Pin/Pearl Necklace - DIY in the style of Tom Binns

Have a great Memorial day weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...