Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deal of the Day: Hayden-Harnett Quorra Crossbody

If you missed Hayden-Harnett's sample sale a few weeks ago, you have another chance to score a deal on a handbag and other leather goods. Lots of goods are 50-70% off in-store and online.

I bought the Quorra crossbody bag for $109, which I already thought as a deal at the time, but now it's only $62 (retail 248)! I would probably be more upset if it'd be sitting in my closet for the past few weeks, but I've actually been wearing it almost everyday. I love small crossbody bags; they're so convenient and great for going out.

The bag is a little stiff and the silver living doesn't hold up that well against scratches, but overall the bag is well made with quality leather. It fits all the basics with a little stacking - wallet, iPhone, work Blackberry, Canon point & shoot camera, keys, etc, chapstick, pens. A recommended purchase for those looking for a small structured bag.

1 comment:

shana said...

I couldn't resist! I really can't afford to be buying much now, but it was such a great deal. and not only have I been looking for a cross body bag, but I've been a fan of HH for years now, so it was a no brainer. thanks for the find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...