Monday, February 7, 2011

Spotted in Soho: 50% off Lanvin x H&M

A couple weeks ago, Jeff reported on Lanvin x H&M on 5th Ave by Rockefeller. Neither of us have been up there since then, but earlier tonight I stopped by H&M in Soho (on Broadway just south of Spring) in search of a pleather skirt and spotted a small rack of discounted Lanvin pieces.
There were a few coats and a few dresses, all 50% off, mostly size 8+.

I also stopped in the H&M further south on Broadway, past Spring, but I only spotted one Lanvin dress there. It was size 12 and full price. If either of us make it up to the H&M by Rockefeller, we'll be sure to post another update!

1 comment:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Huh interesting. They must have pulled those from the back room some where or they are all returns same with the H&M on 5th. BC everytime I've gone in there I haven't seen any Lanvin pieces.

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...