Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cold Weather Jewels: i am dorkas & Zara Terez

I don't know about you, but during the winter, I don't wear as much jewelry. Necklace-scarf tangles and rings vs. gloves debates aside, the thought of cold metal touching my skin makes me cringe! Lately, my go to piece has been my wood ring, which inspired me to look for new wood pieces.

love, Dorkas "Latakko", $85

This necklace is from love, Dorkas, a super cute boyfriend-girlfriend based in Brooklyn. Their pieces are all one of a kind, hand carved Juniper wood found exclusively in Finland! I love this necklace; it's a piece that would look great everyday.



Zara Terez, $70

With the nature of wood, no two pieces are exactly the same even if they are sold online at Urban Outfitters. This wood ring by Zara Terez is topped with crushed pyrite. It's a fun piece for those who like chunky jewelry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...