Saturday, July 10, 2010

Try Before You Buy: Norma Kamali Swim Sample Sale

Norma Kamali is having a swim sample sale online. I know what you're thinking, "How will I know if it fits?"

T.B.Y.B. "Try before you buy." If you order from and agree to the terms, you will have 48 hours to try on the swimsuit and make a selection.

All of the swimsuits included in the panic print, a few in white and almost all in yellow. Prices range from $18-$85. While there are some awesomely crazy one pieces on the site, I don't think I would feel comfortable in them given my non-model proportions. Shopping for myself, I'd probably go with one of the more basic one pieces ($65) or bikini separates ($18 each),


Anonymous said...

where do i find this sale.. google came up with nothing

Erin said...

you have to create an account first :) Good luck!

Lani Love said...

sorry about that! here's a direct link to the sample sale.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...