Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Loving Rachel Rachel Roy

The other night I visited Rachel Roy's website to check out new Rachel Rachel Roy in my weekly (often daily) troll of internet shopping. I'm loving a lot of pieces from the new collection, and bonus, many of the older pieces I've been thinking about are now on sale.


Crinkled Faux Leather Lady Shorts, $99
I've never owned a pair of pleather shorts before, so I'm not sure how comfortable they would be since synthetic materials usually don't breathe very well. I imagine they'd be fine in the fall or winter.


Ilano Boots, $149
As DesignerSocial pointed out in their fall roundup, lace ups and utilitarian boots are a big trend for fall. These would look great with leggings or skinny jeans. I have a pair of Michael Kors boots that serve a similar purpose, but I am tempted to upgrade...


Hematite & Pearls Mixed Necklace, $125
This necklace a great statement piece. I love the mix of polish and rocker, but this is a piece I would want to see in person before purchasing.


Long Wire Earrings With Spear Ends, $24

I have these earrings, and I love them. They're pretty bad ass! Caution though, the wire is quite thick and unlike most earrings the ends are not smooth or rounded. If you don't wear earrings often, it may be tough to get these in. I had to wear different earrings for a few days before putting these ones on.


Twisted Tight Dress, $119
I like this dress because it reminds me a bit of a dress from Costello Tagliapietra's fall 2010 collection. This dress would look great for a cocktail party with metallic skinny belt and heels, and it could even be dressed down with a long cardigan and flats for work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...