Monday, January 4, 2010

Now Wearing...

Floral ruffle dress - Target Go International
Long black boyfriend cardigan - Jeanne Pierre
Black wooly tights - Hue
Black roper boots - Justin Boots
Gray slouchy hat - August
Rose buckle belt - Forever 21
Rose cutout ring - no name
Thank you to Erin for holding down the Style Diary front while I was gone. It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post!

Coming back from Vietnam, the bitter New York cold feels that much worse, so this morning I went for snug layers. When it's really cold, you can stay warm in thinner layers if each layer is skin tight. If you have a giant coat, but it's ill-fitting you'll feel naked the moment a breeze rolls through.

Geez, I'm so jet lagged right now. I couldn't sleep at all last night! I tossed and turned for hours. I tried everything except for sleeping pills (probably should have earlier in the night). I've been awake for 32 hours, and I'm still awake because I have some work to catch up on. The first day back and I've got a late night date with Microsoft Office. Sexy, I know.

2 comments:

Karafina said...

love your skirt, especially paired with the boots... happy new year ladies!!

Erica said...

Love the skirt. Adore the boots (looking for some similar). Want a close-up of the hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...