Friday, November 27, 2009

Jewelry Deals: Bliss Lau and Alex & Chloe

As you know, I'm a huge fan of Bliss Lau. Other than at Gen Art and the Vivienne Westwood showroom sample sales, I've never seen discounted Bliss Lau pieces, but just the other night I found a handful of her pieces on sale at 80's Purple and Forward by Revolve. Here are my favorites:

The piece I've been coveting forever - Diamond Top, now $330 (retail $550)


Twisted Skirt, now $120 (retail $200)


Livewire, now $118 (retail $261)

Another one of my jewelry favorites, Alex & Chloe is having a Black December sale on select pieces from the Black Diamonds collection. Here are a few of my favorites:

Zero Carat Diamond & Love Is Not Dead, now $30 (retail $48)

Feather, now $30 (retail $48)

1 comment:

Iole said...

I love the zero carat diamond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...