Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Product Recommendation: Delman Shoes

Delman's are one of my favorite shoe brands. Perhaps, it has to do with the fact that they actually make my shoe size (It's not easy having size 5 feet). Or perhaps it has to do with their high quality shoes with perfect heel balance for comfort as well as style? I personally find the wedges and heels more comfortable than the flats, despite the fact that they are known for their ballet flats. But if you add a heel gripper, flats can become comfortable too. Some of my most versatile shoes are Delman's the Mary Janes in particular are almost all occasion.

I also like walking in shoes with history. The Delman brand has been around since 1919 and was actually the first shoe brand to put the label inside the shoe. If you look at fashion icons throughout the decades, when walking in a Delman shoe you are walking in good company. Audrey Hepburn, Katherine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis all donned Delman shoes.

Check out my Delman's as I've worn them.

Conveniently, they have a sample sale coming up in the NYC area.

Who: Delman Sample Sale
What: Fall Merchandise for 60-70% Off Retail. Delman's high shaft boots are $219 (originally $595) and croc-embossed pumps are $149 (originally $295). I personally have always found shoes I love for $60-120 at the sale.
When:Nov 19-20, 2008. Wed–Thurs 10am–7pm, Fri 10am–6pm
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. 212-399-2323

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...