Wednesday, November 19, 2008

iWant Repetto Boots

It's pretty obvious that I love shoes. Just as I thought I was getting the shoe obsession under control, my friend took me to City Soles in Chicago - one of the best shoe boutiques I have ever been to, I might add. Absolutely incredible selection and wonderful staff! One of the guys there bought out a ton of shoes for us to try on just for fun, and one of the pairs he brought out was the In ankle boots from Repetto.

Repetto is a French ballet shoes company founded in 1947 by Rose Repetto. Their shoes are amazing. They're very well made - the arch, the balance, the fit, it's all perfect. I felt like I could literally be in them all day, and I loved the design of the shoe. The cracked leather and exposed platform of these ankle booties, I'm crushing so hard. If I had better cash flow, I would have bought them in a heartbeat.

If you're in Chicago, you should stop by City Soles. For those in the US, you can find them at Kirna Zabete for $410, and for those in Canada, you can find them at Gravity Pope for $545 cdn. To see more from Repetto's collection, check out repetto.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...