Monday, October 7, 2013

Online Finds: LAMB Heels & Aritzia Dress

Good things come to those who wait.


Last fall I had my eyes on these ankle strap pumps by LAMB, but I couldn't justify adding another pair of black heels to my closet - not to mention they were sold out almost everywhere.  One year and two major closet purges later, I found them on the new saksoff5th.com for half off!  They run true to size and are comfortable for 5 inch heels.  I'm going to be adding some inserts to make them more snug and comfy.

retail $245.00, now $116.99

And back in May I had tried on this neoprene dress at Aritzia, but I wasn't sure I would get much use out of something so snug.  Then last month I noticed it was on super sale, so I ordered the dress in blue.  I wore it four times in a span of just a few weeks.  I wore it to work under a blazer, out to DJ with heels and sneakers, and even biking with shorts underneath of course.  I loved it so much I ordered a second one in black.  The dress also runs true to size.  If you're usually between sizes, I would order the smaller size because it's intended to be snug and the waist sits low.

retail $145, now $34.99

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...