Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Now Wearing...

Most of this outfit you might remember from last summer (dress seen on Industry of One and bag seen here), but the winter break and fresh sandals have made the dress and bag feel new again.

Cat eye frames - SEE Eyewear
Dum Spiro Spero ring - gift from Cult of Secrets
Bunny earrings - Urban Outfitters

My roommate Ashley and I are rarely home at the same time, so you can imagine how excited I was to bump into her as she was coming home from The Makeup Show Chicago.  She had just purchased some new palettes and was kind enough to doll me up!  I've mentioned this in a number of posts, but I'm really not much of a beauty girl.  My usual routine consists of tinted moisturizer, eyeliner and lip glosses - and maybe a little eye shadow when I'm feeling fancy.  Having my makeup done was such a treat.  Thank you, Ashley!

Tan & green dress - My Pet Square from last summer
Howard satchel - Botkier from last summer
Yellow sunglasses - SEE Eyewear
Brown buckled wedges - Surface to Air

1 comment:

jun said...

Those sandals are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...