Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shopping Round Up: Statement Sandals

Yesterday I posted about my sandals on Facebook and Twitter because my team at work stopped a meeting to discuss my funky footwear - go big or go home, I say!

Since then a lot of people have been asking me where they can find them. They're by Issa Karmara, a small Korean label with no stocklist that I'm aware of. I bought them two summers ago from Pixie Market, so unfortunately they're not longer available. But turn that frown upside down because I've done a little shopping round up for you.

Matt Bernson "Delphine", sale $141.46 (retail $209)


Jeffrey Campbell "Jaguar", $142


Jeffrey Campbell "Bad Alice", $135


Senso "Sahara Kid", sale $79.20 (retail $198)
Also available in black


Sam Edelman "Ginger", sale $80-90 (retail $100)
And if you're open to bright colors, I'm also loving them in Flamingo Suede!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...