Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Now Wearing…

erin1-20110709-006
Summer heat sort of has a way of destroying any ambition of making myself useful. I struggle against the sun, humidity and disgusting heat that radiates from the subway. My only escape is to throw on some lightweight wovens in natural materials and hope for the best. Although I failed to do laundry, clean my room, grocery shop, blog like a madwoman or sketch, I did have a chance to take some long overdue photos with our talented friend James S. Rand. Afterwards unsurprisingly, I found energy enough to shop and snagged some great ankle boots at Scoop as they were an additional 50% off the sale price! Definitely worth checking out :)
erin1-20110709-002erin1-20110709-001
Twist Collar Silk Blouse - Richard Chai LOVE
Watercolor Silk Shorts - Rachel Rachel Roy
Alligator & Cork Flatforms - Vanessa Noel
Tortoise Cuff - Courtesy of Lucky Magazine
Eagle Ring - Fallon
erin1-20110709-007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...