Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alizé Mix Squad Launch

The other week, we were invited to the launch party for Alizé Mix Squad, an all female DJ crew - Nina Sky, DJ Kiss, DJ Rashida, Jessica Who?, DJ Niena Drake, DJ Dimepiece and DJ Eque. Being a female DJ myself, this was an event I had to check out!



The event was hosted by Adrienne Bailon (of 3LW and The Cheetah Girls fame) and held at The Hotel on Rivington penthouse. I've been to penthouse before, but the view never gets old. It's always such a treat, especially to watch the sunset.
One of the penthouse floors was setup to be an "oasis" with cocktails and mini manicure stations. I got my nails painted "Alizé Wild Passion" because I'm in love with corals this season. My favorite drink of the night was though was actually Passion & Pagne, made with Alizé Red Passion and champagne. It was sweet and bubbly.

It was a fun party, and it gave me something to aspire towards as a DJ. Maybe one day I can DJ a sponsored penthouse party. After all, New York is the city of dreams.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...