Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cynthia Steffe Fall 2011

Erin first turned me onto Cynthia Steffe back before we even had the blog. I think I grow fonder of the line each season; every collection is always filled with wearable separates - simple enough to be staples, unique enough to be special. Cheers for Creative Director Shaun Kearney!
Last Fashion Week Cynthia Steffe's spring 2011 show was styled with obi belts, neck scarves and chunky peep-toe wedges. This collection fall 2011 was styled with black netted tights, long gloves and pointy ankle booties.

There were quite a few covetable leathers in this collection. I love how Cynthia Steffe's leather pieces are so clean and feminine.
I also loved the chunky knits and the winter coats. Oh, the coats! I'm pretty sure the one of the left will be an editor's favorite.
And if you continue looking left, you'll see one of my favorite looks from the collection, patterned jacket and pants! You know me, I love my prints.

6 photos above from cynthiasteffe.com

Overall, the collection was very cute and wearable. And for those who love cocktail dresses, the collection had a lot of those as well. You can see the full collection in the video below or head over to cynthiasteffe.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...