Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Now Wearing…

DSC_0975Feeling casual and in need of comfy clothes I layered up on soft drapey pieces. My roommate just gave me this cardigan because the sleeves were a bit on the narrow side for her and I’m loving it. As for the hair? I saw a Teen Vogue editorial that had a similar look to the pony braid I’ve been rocking and decided to try it out and play with some fun colored elastics.

DSC_0971DSC_0987DSC_0972

Convertible Jersey Tank - Complex Geometries
Striped Drape Cardigan - Norma Kamali for Walmart, via my Roommate :)
Sweatpants - Norma Kamali for Walmart (I live in these!)
2-Tone Lace Up Boots - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Colorful Hair Elastics - No Name from the Dollar Store

2 comments:

patricia said...

love the tank! i don't see it on the site, is it under a different name?

Erin said...

They may have stopped producing it but shoot them an email. The designer is usually quite responsive. Can't remember their official name for the tank.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...