Wednesday, December 8, 2010

iWant: Octopus Me

Tentacle Wrap RingMaybe you’ve realized my love of the strange, the unexpected and the slightly dark when it comes to jewelry and other accessories. Maybe because when people see me they expect me to be this sweet girly girl and I suppose I can be at times, but I use accessories as an outward expression to signal that things are not always what they seem. I find contrast to be sexy, intriguing and captivating. Perhaps that is why I am so drawn to this fabulous ring that I found on the Etsy shop Octopus Me thanks to a discussion with my friend RY. I’m more than a little obsessed with the idea of tentacles wrapped around my little finger and the oxidized silver ring is the perfect interpretation. Unfortunately I’ve been shopping a bit incessantly lately and I’ll have to hold off on this obsession for now. But maybe you can indulge on this ring that can be work in multiple directions to create a new look and organic feel. If the ring doesn’t catch your fancy I’m also feeling the Baby Octopus Pendant! Delicious.

Tentacle Wrap Ring, $225.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...