Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shop: MyNines

At one point I vowed I would never miss a sample sale again, or at least knowing about a sample sale so over the years, whether it be online or brick-and-mortar, I’ve found myself on so many lists whether it be from Gilt Groupe, Haute Look, Ideeli, RueLaLa and more.  Every other day it feels like there is some new discount site up and running.  Up until now I tried to keep track of all these sales on my own, but as I get busier, it’s harder to keep track of things and now I’m buried by my inbox and therefore instantly delete half the email that I get.  Enter MyNines, which is an online sample sale aggregator meaning that it combines the Merch from over 70 sample sale websites and brings them to you all together in one convenient location. 

I love that you can search by designer, category (women, men, kids, home and lifestyle) or by search engine meaning that if there is something specific you are looking for you can check to see if it’s available now at discounts of 40-90% off retail. When you click on a product, it will take you directly to the Sample Sale providers site.  You can also sort by when sales are ending, newly listed, best deals and under $100.IMG_0014

The other week I dropped by the MyNines/Fashism shopping party at the Buckingham Hotel and I got to meet with some fun beauty sites including Beauty Ticket (a beauty focused sale site – Premium Beauty. VIP Prices) and Birchbox (a $10/month subscription beauty provider that offers monthly care packages of deluxe sampless and tips to beauty junkies and beginners' alike).

Lani and I stocked up on some beauty products while I was at the event but have discovered a few more reasons and place to shop online!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...