Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Now Wearing…

IMAG1743 (614x1024)IMAG1746 (627x1024)IMAG1754 (593x1024)

IMAG1751

IMAG1750


Over the weekend I had a chance to drop in on Move! at MoMA PS1 and had a chance to get my hair done by some lovely ladies at the Cheryl/American Apparel "The Makeover You Never Knew You Wanted". They made my hair pretty crazy amazing, it made me feel like it helped me channel my inner couture diva self. It also made me think that I want to be Cruella De Ville for Halloween next year!

I've been trying to lighten up the load on my shoulder's by wanting to try out a smaller purse. Lo and behold, while at her Spring preview event last week, New York City based handbag designer Katherine Kwei so graciously bestowed all the bloggers in attendance with the amazing Donna Sling Bag. Super lightweight, unique and a great size for the bare essentials -I've been toting it around ever since the weekend. What do you think of it? Adorable right?

Leather Biker Jacket - Jodi Arnold
Georgette/Textured Wool Scarf - Twinkle by Wenlan
Holey Tee - DIY, of Alternative Apparel Shirt
Cashmere Cardigan - Bebe (my mom bought it for me!)
Pleather Lady Shorts - Rachel Rachel Roy
Lace/Solid Tights - Urban Outfitters
Black Ring - Found Rubber band worn as ring
Lace Up Booties - Vintage
Knotted Crossbody - Donna Sling Bag, courtesy of Katherine Kwei

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...