Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sample Sale Report: Precila Coats Collection

So I wasn’t sure what to expect when I hit up the Precila Coat sale over lunch today, but let me tell you to GO! If you are in need of outerwear weather it be wool coats or puffers, this sale’s got you covered.

It’s 2 rooms full of racks of coats for men and women and they are all priced to sell at just $79.99 a pop. I repeat absolutely everything is just $79.99!


They’ve got little miltary wool coats from Miss Sixty, Michael Kors sleeping bag puffers, A.B.S, Jessica Simpson, Via Spiga amongst the ladies brands. Whether you are looking for a plaid option or color there are plenty of choices, although the vast majority of merch was black, charcoal or grey.
I picked up military style piped wool coat that was missing 2 buttons so they gave me a minor price adjustment for the trouble.
For men, not nearly the selection of the ladies but still some great basic coats. I spotted a Michael Kors wool military look jacket and London Fog wool coats with built in plaid scarves.

The sizing runs across all categories, I saw XS-XL for women and S-XL for men.
The sale was pretty neatly organized by style/color but not all styles are available in all colors. When I got there there was a moderate sized lunch crowd but nothing major. Staffers were super friendly and ready to help. Only one mirror that was a bit hard to see because everyone was trying catch a glimpse of themselves. To note, bring cash - your check out will be a lot smoother and you’ll get the added benefit of no tax!

Who: Precila Coats Collection - Sample Sale
What: Discounts on a wide selection of wool and down coats for men & women from Miss Sixty, Michael Kors, kenneth Cole and many others. Originally priced at $230-$330, now $79.99. All sales are final. No exchanges. No returns.
When: November 3-6, 2010. Wed-Thurs 9am-7pm
Where: 215 West 40th St (b/n 7th & 8th Ave) 6th Floor

4 comments:

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

Thanks for the tip! I like the look of that whitish puffer and the hot pink wool one. Going!

Miyuki said...

Thank you for your update.
You are my great money saver!!
My co-workers rush to this sale today!
This winter is not cold with the puffer jacket I bought yesterday....

Anonymous said...

When does this end? It says 11/3 - 11/6, but then only lists times for Wed/Thursday?? Please let me know!

Erin said...

sorry i didn't catch this comment in time! i received incomplete info about the sale and didnt' remember to confirm with them when I stopped in over lunch! Fortunately the sales girl let me know there may be another one in the coming weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...