Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Now Wearing…

erin2-20101106-005.jpg
Took these pictures a couple weeks ago on a much brisker day than it's been this week when layering up was more necessary. Lately I've been really feeling the color Forest Green and thanks to a recent clothing swap with some friends, two Forest green items are now in my possession. What color are your feeling this Fall?

Also, last week I shared about my experience with trying out Cougar Boots. Anyways they contacted me and were wondering what you thought of them! If you take this brief survey (under 2 minutes) on your thoughts, $2 will be donated to the Red Cross for each survey completed. Hope that you will take the time as it's for a great cause (otherwise I wouldn't ask this favor)!

erin2-20101106-007.jpgerin2-20101106-004.jpg

Turtleneck - J.Crew via Clothing Swap
Graphic Sweater Dress - Alice Temperley for Target
Bone Print Leggings - Xhilaration, Target
Furry Snow Boots - Ravishing, Courtesy of Cougar
Hat - Diesel
Driving Gloves - H&M
Leather Satchel - Botkier Taylor
Silver/Gold Cuff - Vintage via Clothing Swap
erin2-20101106-010.jpgerin2-20101106-012.jpg

All photography courtesy of the wonderful James S. Rand.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

Your outfit is so eclectic! I love the different trends you pull together. I need to get my hands on a pair of leggings like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...