Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shop Now: Jessica Stam x Rachel Rachel Roy


If you've been dying to get your hands on the latest Rachel Rachel Roy collaboration with guest designer/model Jessica Stam, log on to Facebook! They decided to debut the collection on a special online pop-up shop before launching the collection nationwide on September 10, 2010.

I have to say I was a little bit skeptical of the collection when I first heard about it as every model/celebrity seems to be a designer these days, but with Rachel Roy lending a hand to the technical design elements, I had nothing to worry about! I also gotta hand it to Stam for keeping it tight with great must have items.

I think the pieces that they cranked out are super adorable, especially that little check cardigan! I also am pretty into the skinny button jeans & the bucket bag!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...