Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Now Wearing...

I've recycled this outfit a couple times over the last few weeks. I'm still really into mixed prints, an obsession that started early spring. I'm not sure this outfit "matches" in the traditional sense, but I feel like it works because the pieces are in a similar color palette and marble print. If not, oh well. They can't all be hits.
Top - secondhand
Skirt & necklace - Urban Outfitters, the necklace was a clearance find from three years ago!
Bag - Aldo
Flats - Kelsi Dagger
Rings - nOir rings

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love this outfit Lani! Totally matches from my point of view. Good work.

Unknown said...

I love how these pieces come together. The purple necklace matches the shoes, but not in an overly matchy way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...