Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Sales

This is the last weekend for the Barneys warehouse sale which ends on September 6, 2010. I stopped by earlier this week and the prices were slashed again! Here's a listing of what I scoped out for the men's section (the discounts apply to the lowest ticked price):
  • Designer labels - 50% off
  • Suits - 30%
  • Sportswear 50%
  • Accessories 50%
  • Red tag outerwear 60%
  • Sneakers 50%
  • Casual pants 60%
Also, if you sign up for a Barneys card - you'll receive an additional 10% off your purchase. If you're in the market for a suit - I highly recommend you checking out this sale! I scored a Hugo Boss suit that was initially 50% off, and then another 30% and then another 10% (for signing up for the card). In the end, the suit rang up to $345 which is a steal (originally $1100).
I ended up picking a pinstripe fabric - normally I'm not a huge fan of pinstriped suits since they have a tendency to remind me of PJ's but I really liked this when I tried it on. The stripes are thin and subtle so from a distance, the suit looks mostly like a solid color. I'm definitely going to check it out one more time and maybe pick up another suit since the price is amazing (keeping my fingers crossed that they will slash the prices again!).

If you're up planning to hit up this sale - be prepared to wait in line since usually the last weekend can get a bit crazy!

Who: Barneys New York Warehouse Sale
What: 50-70% off clothing, shoes, accessories, home decor
When: Now through Sep 6, 2010. Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat-Sun 10am-7pm, Sept 6 (Labor day) 10am-7pm
Where: 255 West 17th St (b/n 7th & 8th Ave)



Who: Yumi Kim
What: Save an additional 25% off everything in store and online (for online purchases, just enter "YKLABOR" when checking out and the discount will be applied to your order).
When: Sept 2 - Sept 6, 2010.
Where: 105 Stanton Street (b/n Essex & Ludlow Sts) or shop online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...