Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mackage: The Fall Lineup


Mackage just released their Fall/Winter 2010 lineup online this week so here's a quick peak at the styles for the upcoming season. Hopefully, I can score something at an upcoming sample sale, since I've never been in the same city as their sales until now! (Mackage holds sample sales in Montreal and New York)

As previous collections, Mackage has three categories of outwear this season: wools, leathers and puffers. If you're in the market for a great wool or leather coat - Mackage is something I would definitely recommend. I love most of their pieces for the sleek styling and great fit.

Leathers:



Puffers:

The short puffer in blue looks pretty decent!

Wools:


Of all types of outerwear - I have a soft spot Mackage's wool winter coats. They have amazing leather detailing and great collars which hold their shape which is what made me fall in love with the line years ago. I'm totally digging the jacket with the off-center zipper right now.


Also, new for this season, Mackage introduced the very first men's accessory - a pair of leather gloves. These are currently the only style online, but it's a start.

On a side note - if you're looking for a wallet friendly alternative, Kyo, as mentioned previously, will be launching this fall (Mackage's sister label).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...