Friday, May 7, 2010

Now Wearing...

Dress - Funktional Cage Dress
Ripped tights - Calvin Klein/DIY
Roper boots - Justin
Bangle - H&M
I wore this dress last weekend when I DJed at Evil Olive in Chicago. It wasn't the easiest piece to pack in a carry-on, but I was pretty determined and stuffed my other clothes inside the cage shoulders to save space and help the dress retain shape.

Speaking of DJing, if you're in the city tonight I will be opening up for the Crooked Disco boys at Le Poisson Rouge (21+). There will be open bar from 10-11PM and $3 Rolling Rocks all night. I'll be there at 10 and on the turntables shortly after.

3 comments:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

AH! I'm in love with your dress!

eat, sleep, denim (jennine) said...

what an amazing dress...the sleeve detail is just ssooo racy!

P said...

you are such a rock star in that dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...