Thursday, May 6, 2010

Deal of the Day: Urban Outfitters Long Cardigan

People are always asking me where they can find good basics besides American Apparel. My default answer is Uniqlo or H&M, but Urban Outfitters has been pretty good about carrying basics as well. My beef with Urban Outfitters is that the prices are often too high for what they're selling.

However, this BDG PE Cardigan from Urban Outfitters is a good deal, on sale for $19 (retail $29). This would make a great piece for summer/spring layering since it's pretty thin, and you could wear it over just about any outfit.

It's available in dark grey and brown online. I would recommend the grey since I personally find that I get the most wear out of my my black and gray basics.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I want thisss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...