Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Now Wearing...

Chicago, I love you! The weather was so amazing while I was there. I swear if the weather was that nice year round I'd probably move there. Chicago is like New York on a Sunday, very relaxed.

For this trip, I packed items that wouldn't wrinkle like this tunic and skirt. Out at night I wore this tunic with a body con tank dress, but to make it day appropriate, I wore it with this voluminous skirt. The poncho-like tunic and skirt together were a bit frumpy, so to give myself a little shape I tucked one side of the tunic in.
Black & gold tunic - H&M
Black skirt - Target
Black roper boots - Justin
Cat eye sunglasses - no name
Metallic mini crossbody bag - Madewell

1 comment:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Aw your pics make me miss chicago. My roommate from college moved out there so i went to visit her back in Janurary. It must have snowed everyday we were there. I love Chicago and I would move there too but I have experienced their winter and don't think I can do it! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...