Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recommended Product: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner

I'm admittedly not an expert on makeup, but I feel confident recommending this gel eye liner from Maybelline. I received it in a goody bag a few months ago and have been using it ever since. The official name is Eye Studio Lasting Drama. It doesn't live up to the 24 hour claim, but it's the longest lasting eyeliner I've ever used. It stays on virtually all day with only minor smudging towards the end of the day.

Maybelline's gel eyeliner is comparable to MAC Fluidline. In fact a few of my friends have told me they think it's actually better, and it's cheaper too! The Maybelline product retails for around $8-$10, and it comes with a brush.
I like the brush that it comes with (left). It does the job and is small enough for just about any bag. When I want to be more precise and need a finer tip, I use Sephora's angled eyeliner brush (right).

I've recommended this product to a handful of friends, and they have all agreed that it's awesome. Readers, what about you? Have you used it before or do you have another eyeliner that you swear by?

2 comments:

Hovi said...

l'oreal HIP liners [in the pot] are amazing, but the brush sucks, i use my mac liner brush with it

chrissstttiiine said...

i need to try this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...