Sunday, May 23, 2010

Inside the Store: Costello Tagliapietra for Uniqlo


Have you made it to Uniqlo yet to pick up your Costello Tagliapietra yet? On the launch this past Thursday morning I had to work so I missed my chance to see the adorable fashion bears but I do on occasion see them wandering my neighborhood and am always wanting to say hello but courage and timing were not always my friend! Fortunately my good friend went and picked up my fave dress with the wrap scarf effect for me.

Anyways I went to Uniqlo yesterday and found there to be plenty of stock but some of the styles were no longer available or only a couple in random sizes were left over. The staffer seemed frantic as women were grabbing multiples of the well priced line as he told me that they can't keep it on the shelves and by the end of the day most of the small sizes would be gone. Plenty of the uber light weight rayon jersey dresses with the side flutters, and pleat front tank dresses.

In my opinion the sizes run a bit snug so sizing up wouldn't be a bad idea. The dresses with the signature draping, amazing comfort factor and effortless styling are sure to become my summer wardrobe staples and definitely affordable ($29.50-39.50) enough to pick up a few.

Maybe next time I'm walking the nabe I'll be wearing one and have the courage to say hello!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...