Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now Wearing...

Over the weekend, my sister was in town and the weather was beautiful, so I took her to Highline Park to enjoy the sun and view of the west side.

I started out wearing a navy jersey blazer, but after less than five minutes in the sun, I was really hot! I'm bummed it's cold and gloomy again this week, but I'm just thankful the winter blizzards are over.

Cat eye sunglasses - no name
Black cowl neck - silence + noise, Urban Outfitters
Print shorts - Forever 21
Black roper boots - Justin
Charm necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings - Forever 21 & Erica Anenberg

Last year, our good friend Errol gave us a couple charm necklaces - one to giveaway on the blog (hi, Karen!) and one to keep. I don't usually like to wear anything with big labels, but the color of this necklace is so fun and like nothing else in my closet.
Photography by James S. Rand

8 comments:

Karen said...

Aww! Hi! You worked the necklace very well! :D

chrissstttiiine said...

i love love love love those boots momma!!!

Anonymous said...

what size is your funktional cage dress? i want to buy one but im worried it wont fit haha! whats your height anyway? thank you :)

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Super cute outfit! AH I wanted to cry on Monday and yesterday bc of the rain!! At least today there's sun, a little breezy but I'll take it! haha

Lani Love said...

thanks, ladies! <3

anonymous, i'm 5'4 and i bought the dress in a size small. i'm a little hippy, so it's a bit snug around there. but the dress has a little stretch. hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

thanks ! fits you perfect!i think im gettin the same size cause i'm 5.4 too !

Shelly L. said...

I completely love your outfit Lani!!

Erica said...

I love the print on the shorts, mami.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...