Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preview: Be & D Cruise Collection


PURPLE IKAT WASH Garbo Tote - $1190, CREAM IKAT WASH Garbo Satchel - $1090

Steve Dumain the designer behind the handbag and accessories line Be & D has been hard at work since we interviewed him last year. Here are a few of my fave looks from their Cruise collection that's about to hit stores any day now!

Lately I have been really feeling Tie Dye and Ikat effects! Perhaps it's because the Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 Collections left such a strong impression on me and I was reminded of my love by this great DIY PS project on WhoWhatWearDaily yesterday by super crafty and extraordinary blogger P.S. I Made This. Or perhaps because I never quite how to do it as a child, I've always been obsessed by the variation of colors?

Anyways, the Be & D take for their handbag collection is so right for so many reasons! It still maintains the same vibe but the subtler tones make it perfect for everyday wear. Also, it maintains a slightly tribal artsy vibe that will take you into the Spring & Summer 2010 seasons with ease! I prefer the versions that include Be & D's signature studs that add a little extra toughness to the pretty pastel tones. My ultimate fave has got to be the Ikat in the Garbo Tote!

CREAM IKAT WASH Tudor Small Shoulder Bag $795, PURPLE IKAT WASH Woodstock Shopper $895

PURPLE IKAT WASH Woodstock Shopper $995, GREY IKAT WASH Can-Can Tote $1190

GREY IKAT WASH and PURPLE IKAT WASH Garbo Mini Bag, Both $495

3 comments:

Midtown Girl said...

Loving the Cream Ikat wash!! I don't usually go for tie dye, but in neutral colors - it's soo pretty!

Alice said...

I love these bags! All my bags are black or bright, so I am looking for a pastel one! They are a bit out of my price range but thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

i love that top shoulder bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...