Sunday, February 7, 2010

Now Wearing...


It's Superbowl Sunday! I know nothing of football but I love the food and the excuse to hang out with friends watch halftime and be amused by the shiny pants the player wear! Well today I decided that since football inspired fashion has been trending (ala Alexander Wang & Alexandre Herchcovitch) I would do the best that I could using clothes that I had in my closet to create a football inspired look including braided hair.

Striped Sweater - Theory
Plastic & Wood Necklace - No name
Sweat Pants - Norma Kamali for Everlast
Over the Knee Socks - Urban Outfitters (folded down)
Ankle Boots - Nine West
Football Purse - Muxart


1 comment:

apparellel said...

i am loving this outfit. the stripes with the knee socks and the color of the boots throws it all off in a really good way! love.

xxx
t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...