Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now Wearing...


Teal coat - BCBG
Navy turtleneck - Uniqlo (HeatTech, it really works!)
Multi-color skirt - Silence + Noise, Urban Outfitters
Wooly gray tights - Hue
Black roper boots - Justin
Cream woven hat & silver necklace - vintage

The weather was amazing on Monday! Sunshine and long weekends are my favorite. It felt great to be outside without my black puffy coat. Fall coats never get enough time in New York. I feel like true fall weather exists for two weeks, then it's below freezing for months.
That's a shot of Manhattan from Williamsburg. I tried to take advantage of the weather by walking down to the waterfront with my friends, Steven and Christine. I walk down there fairly regularly, but there's always something new to look at - new buildings, businesses, murals, graffiti...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love love love this outfit! Simple, unique, and cute! Definitely something most of us would actually wear on a normal day as opposed to something too funky. I'd love to see more outfits like this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...