Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sample Sale Report: nOir Jewelry

I stopped by the nOir sale yesterday during lunch, which was a little crazy, but still manageable.

There were lots of $5, $10 and $15 earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets, but most of them felt dated. The bangles were all way too big for my wrists, and I think most women would find them rather large in size and a bit too overpowering. The best $10 piece in my opinion was the black statement necklace pictured above.

The true gems at the sale were the pieces from the current collections. Pyramid studs, so hot! Love, love, loved these pieces.
You may recall some of these pieces from a Gilt Fuse a few weeks ago. I don't remember the prices from when they were on Gilt, but I can tell you that the pyramid rings were $65 and current collection necklaces and earrings were $40 at the sale.

There were plenty necklaces and earrings and lots of rings in all sizes.


There were many buckets of $15 rings, but the $30-$45 rings were my favorite - stars, leopard, serpent, pearls.


$45 ring and $40-$45 jeweled bracelets

$15 beaded bracelets & $10 enamel earrings

All in all, it's a good sale and very well organized, and there was a nice selection. I would recommend the sale if you're looking for cocktail rings and statement necklaces and open to spending $40+ per piece.

Who: nOir Blowout Sample Sale
When: November 18-20, 2009. Wed-Fri 10am-7pm
Where: 350 West 38th St(b/n 8th & 9th Ave) 5th Floor

4 comments:

jun said...

OMG Lani I'm so jealous! I love their animal rings!

Kat said...

I went last nite and picked up 3 rings, 2 necklaces, a bangle and a bracelet for $65...I kid you not. The man at the register was very generous. Thank you sooo much for the tip off!

jennine said...

dude, i am so jealous of all you sample sale adventures! they're great!

Debie said...

I went on the first day and it was a bit crowded-- the rings were super cute but I ended up just buying a disco ball-esque bracelet for only $5!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...