Monday, October 5, 2009

Now Wearing...

Animal Print Dress - Emma Cook for Topshop
Elastic Belt - No Name
Textured Chain Necklace - DIY, piece of chain tied with ribbon
Octagonal Heel Sandals - Stella McCartney
Nail Polish - OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
Leather Satchel - Botkier Vixen
Diamond Cut Out Leggings - DIY Rodarte, Check out how on SixSixSick.

The DIY Leggings was definitely time consuming I'm quite happy with the results. Tracing was the most annoying step. The easiest way I found to cut is to fold each row of diamonds in the center and cut 2 sides of diamond at the same time. As long as you have sharp scissors each diamond only takes 2 swift snips. Don't worry if your diamonds aren't perfect because they get distorted when you wear them anyways.


The Six Six Sick Girls said...

I'm so happy you made these!!! They turned out so well---most people get lazy and fed up with all the snipping and stop after doing the front, I'm glad you managed to do both sides!


Shelly said...

what a labour of love. looks great!

Erin said...

Aww thanks Tiffany! Thanks so much for your post on how to do them :)haha I secretly cut most of one side of one leg out while I rode the train to work, people might have thought I was crazy! And to keep me motivated, I wore them once in between when only the fronts were done!

Thanks Shelly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...