Monday, October 5, 2009

iWant Faryl Robin Spring 2010 Wedges

Thank you to High Snobette for bringing these shoes to my attention! These white wedges are from Faryl Robin's Spring 2010 collection. I'm a fan of the Faryl Robin because her shoes are cute, affordable and fit tested by real women in the office!

When I first saw this pair, they reminded me a bit of the Poseidon booties from Chloe a few seasons back, which I never bought because they were out of my budget.
The pair from Faryl Robin is a bit more casual and organic feeling than the Chloes.

I'll admit that these Faryl Robins look a little strange, but I think it's what I love about them. I picture these shoes with flowy spring/summer dresses during the day and dark dresses with architectural shoulders for the evening. I feel like these could be very versatile despite their bold look.

Unfortunately, these shoes won't be available until spring, but fortunately, they'll probably be affordable like most pairs from Faryl Robin. iWant today, and I'll have in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

both pairs are insanely awesome

Dream Sequins said...

WOW. I just melted into a little fashion puddle just now. The wedges must be mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...