Thursday, July 23, 2009

Now Wearing...

Red lipstick (and rocking the claw)! I bought my first lipstick ever over the weekend. I bought a creamy red shade #206 from MAKE UP FOR EVER a Parisian makeup line. Like I said it was my first lipstick ever, so I can't fully endorse it just yet. For makeup reviews and tips, you should check in with one of these fine ladies - Christine, Gloria or Gauri.

Yeah, I'm not a big makeup girl. I don't like spending too much time to get ready. My daily routine is moisturizer with SPF, a little powder and a little crimp from the eyelash curler. But now I've got lipstick so that may change...!

Silk color block dress - Geren Ford
Hematite necklace - secondhand
Clutch - no name, Century 21
Studded diamond sandals - Isssa Kamara
Black bangle - H&M
Silver ornament ring - Forever 21

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE the red on you!! Of course, I'm sort of a lipstick whore- I have several tubes of red and am constantly picking up new ones. I can't not wear it.

And those shoes...my god, those shoes...

Dream Sequins said...

You are really rocking the red! And love those sandals. Amaaaazing.

dreamecho said...

The red looks great on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...