Thursday, October 30, 2008

For Lovely Lashes, shu uemura Wins


You've probably seen this $19 eyelash curler at Sephora and wondered, "Is it really any better than other curlers? Is it worth $19" The answer is yes and yes.

I can go without makeup, but it's sad day when I forget to curl my eyelashes. shu uemura's eyelash curler really works wonders. It gives my lashes the perfect curl, and unlike other curlers, it never nips my skin. I never wear mascara, and with shu uemura, my lashes stay curled for most of the day.

If you feel guilty about spending $19 on an eyelash curler when the one you have works perfectly fine, give your old one to a little sister or cousin or throw it in your on-the-go makeup bag. Plus, they last forever.

My best friend and college roommate bought me one for Christmas three years ago, and it's still going strong. Since then, shu uemura has updated their curler, so it's even better than the one I have! For more information, check out shuuemura-usa.com.

1 comment:

JENNA said...

I know this sounds wild, but I had a makeup artist curl my lashes with a spoon. It was the most perfect curl; not square or any bluntness.

I haven't tried doing it myself, but she said it's an insider tip on the perfect curl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...