Monday, March 16, 2009

Sample Sale Report: Ingwa; Melero


Ingwa;Melero is regularly seen on celebs including Mena Suvari, Cindy Crawford, Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jessica Alba. I haven't seen much of this brand before but after checking out the website I thought I'd take a closer look.

If you're in the market for a super sexy top or dress that's a little bit different this is the sale for you! Most pieces seemed to either incorporate hardware or leather trim in stretch silk or jersey. I preferred the jersey pieces for easier fit. Also, many pieces feature on trend cutouts in the midriff area. Plunging necklines or bustier shaping was also a common theme.

The sale was pretty empty when I stopped by Friday afternoon and for a while I was the only one there. The shopping experience was pretty relaxed and I took my time to take in all the pieces.

Prices were really affordable and there was a good selection of merchandise in each price category! The pricing seemed to be done according to season. The older merch being significantly cheaper than the new merch. Sizes seem varied and most styles have at least a few sizes left.

2 racks of dresses and tops for $39 (Spring 08 merch). A few pairs of pastel Linen pants for $19. There was a rope trim top midriff cutout top in black jersey that I thought was great!

3 racks of full of tops and dresses from Fall 2008 for $59. I picked up the purple dress pictured below here.

Finally 1 rack of dresses for $99 of the upcoming SS'09 collection that's just hitting stores.

Warning, there is no change room, but you are welcome to try on clothes in the shopping area and there is a nice big mirror. Also, the sale is cash only!


I am trying to budget this year, so I only picked up only one dress that features leather trim and cut outs that reminds me of Judy Jetson! Can't wait to wear it.

Who: Ingwa;Melero
What: Tops and dresses priced from $19 to $99; buy three items, get 50% off the fourth.
When: Now Through March 20, 2009. Mon—Fri 11am—7pm (closed Sat, Sun).
Where: 325 W 38th St b/n 8th & 9th Ave, #1504 (212-217-0289).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...