Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now Wearing...


These are the outfits we wore to the Twinkle Fall 2009 show. As I previously mentioned, I have a tendency to try to wear a designers wares on the day of a show if possible. I was doing some walking and shopping that day so I kept my outfit casual.

Erin:
Jumper - Charlotte Ronson
Bow Sweater with Striped Sleeves - Twinkle by Wenlan
Bow Headband - Made by Me =)
Color Block Boots - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Opaque Tights - H&M

Lani:
Shrug - Ann Taylor Loft
Strapless Top - Xhilaration, Target skirt worn as a top
Lace Up Oxfords - Jeffrey Campbell
Acid Wash Jeans - byCorpus, Urban Outfitters
Multi Strand Necklace - Subversive for Target
Silver Necklace - vintage
Bangles - from a friend via clothing swap

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...