Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is Mike & Chris Going Out of Business?


I'm so confused. Is Mike & Chris going out of business? There were some rumors back in November, but the PR person issued a press release saying they were just rumors and the business was doing well. So I let out a sigh of relief and went back to my merry ways.

Four months later, I get an email from Daily Candy LA with "Mike & Chris Going Out of Business Sale". What?! They recently expanded into shoes. Could they really be going on? Even though I only own one piece, Mike & Chris is one of my favorite labels.

If you're in southern California, please hit up this sale because I can't.

What: Mike & Chris Going Out of Business Sale
Why: Take up to 90 percent off leather, fleece, silk dresses, tops, wool jackets, and everything else.
When: Sat., noon-6 p.m.
Where: 2900 Rowena Ave., b/t Hyperion Ave. & W. Silver Lake Dr., Silver Lake

3 comments:

shanahs said...

aww that sucks. i have a pair of their boots that i bought on sale and i can wear them all day without discomfort. they're pricey, but the quality is fantastic.

Stephy Pool said...

I had made a goal that i couldn't get any new clothes until I lost 10 pounds. But god help me, 90% off of a leather jacket. Get outta town with that.

Courtney said...

that's so sad. it's just bad timing i guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...