Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Can I Get for 5 Dollar?

These days 5 dollars doesn't get you very far, but just this weekend as I was shopping, I realized Marc Jacobs wants to help you out!

The lovely Punk Bag, is a patent vinyl envelope inspired handbag that comes in an assortment of fun colors was $48, but now $5. I picked up the Hot Pink at the Special Items Store, but it also comes in Black, White, Silver, Gold and Turq/Blue. He also has a clutch version for all your going out needs for $10.

If you go to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store, he currently has Slim Fit Corduroy pants for $5! They come in Chocolate Brown, Tobacco, Brick and Cream. The Bleecker Street Store only had only sizes 27 and 28 left, but they fit kind of snug.


Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip, will definitely check it out!

Juicy Gloria said...

Can I get this deal online?

Or do I have to find a buddy in NY to ship it out to me?

Sugar Rock Catwalk said...

The special items are only available in the Marc by Marc Jacobs Stores. Good luck! When I was there, last week there were plenty available ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...