Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Step Beyond This Friday

Dance party with Tim Sweeney at American Museum of Natural History this Friday, January 16th! I love the One Step Beyond parties. Last year my friend and I went to a party to see Cool Kids, Kid Sister, and A-Trak at the musem and guess who came out. Guess. Kanye freakin' West! He joined Kid Sister on stage for her track "Pro Nails" and performed three of his own songs. To this day, one of the coolest events I've ever been too.

I can't imagine that happening again, but I can tell you that $20 for One Step Beyond is $20 well spent. It includes admission to the party and a free return visit to the museum!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I went to OSB last October and had a fabulous (slightly sloppy) time. But really cool and fashionable crowd without being too pretentious. Let me know if you go to another soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...